Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First Post

    Learning about the internet and technology is very important. I'd like to learn what sites can be trusted and ones I can use to find current, accurate information. I'd like to learn how it was created and by who. I also want to learn more ways I can use the internet and new technology to my advantage to help me in school. Being faster and more efficient when using the internet for facts and projects is also something I'd like to do.

   This trimester in Global Sciences I'd like to learn about all the great ways Eaton Rapids is helping the environment.  There is a lot that goes on in this town that I am unaware of and would like to know more about. I'd like to learn how I can get myself involved with the city and its environment plans. I'd like to learn the effects natural disasters around the world have on me. I've always been way interested in the oceans. They are very fascinating to me and I want to explore and really focus on them. Like, what crazy creatures they have that aren't very common, food chains, and corals.

No comments:

Post a Comment